OT- Gmail invites?

> 1. The TST yahoo list is private because we want it that way. Many off
> shoo
> list keep their local list private, why do you care?

cause its a rocco thing, i dunno, i've always hated to see the rocco clan
'segregated'

> 2. I though that you guys where looking for people to start a pyramid
> scheme
> with this "Super duper" gmail thing in each area.

i thought we were just trying to get all listers on it. the catch is that
the number of invites you get is seemingly random per person. if someone
tried to go off and be 'head of a local pyramid', they may end up not
getting invites for a while (for whatever reason), and end up screwing
everyone under them.

> Considering there are 46 Scirocco owners in Texas, I though it was a good
> start. I did not think of making it "just for Texas folks, but if someone
> starts a pyramuid in OH, one in NY on for the Canadian, one for California
> and ON for Texas, we can INVITE 80% of scirocco list members on Gmail.

but isnt the whole tst basically on this list anyhow? i figured they would
all be covered if we did it rocco-list wide.

> Simple mathematical regional division yanno.. obviously you have not
> perfomed pyramidal schemes too many times in your lifetime.

erm, no, i stay away from those things :)

> Geeesus Krist Man, get a grip!

ok, look, i'll settle with you. the tst, as you say, is fairly huge. it just
seems funny to me that other non-tst listers have to miss out on the added
wealth of knowledge / parts / whatever that the tst could provide other
listers (those that arent on the rocco list). its always just peeved me for
some reason. does there really have to be this magical dividing line around
texas?

let me put it to you this way. imagine for a moment that the rocco list was
strictly rocco only. just wrecked your rocco? sorry - booted. dont have a
rocco? sorry, cant join. now apply that to those that dont live in texas,
and imagine that you didnt live in texas. you would never gain the
knowledge/experience that floats around on tst list posts.

now for all i know the tst list could be half dead all of the time and all
of this argument is moot...

Al