Do I have it bad? (long)

new cincy date to be February 2005???

you guys ARE crazy there is still snow in OH in
february....

--- Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Drew wrote;

> only
> until Cincy2K+5! Have YOU
>

> Wow, time IS short, I have to start packing!
>
> >Look at it this way - Daun hasn't announced a date
> yet, so there's still
> >a chance he could decide to hold Cincy 2005 the
> first week in February.
>
> Having watched Ground Hog Day last night, I vote for
> Feb 2nd!

=====
ATS - Patrick Bureau - '85 3A/JH 2L 102.5 WHP Scirocco.
'86 8v White, '82 1.7L Carbed,  '78 Gti 8v and  '81 S Project.
Email: ats@longcoeur.com - Web: http://ats.longcoeur.com/
See what I am selling today on ebay: HTTP://tinyurl.com/22e5b