Do I have it bad? (long)

On Mon, 2004-06-28 at 13:22, roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca wrote:

> > Having watched Ground Hog Day last night, I vote for Feb 2nd!
>

> Excellent choice. As long as I get to relive each repeating day differently.

Funny, I was thinking that each recurring iteration could be spent on
perfecting a tech procedure until the entire car could be disassembled
and reassembled perfectly between 06:00 am and midnight.  Only then
would the spell be broken, and you could proceed to an elevated state
(read get the girl - or in this case, the Mk1.  If you're lucky, maybe
it will come with Andie McDowell - or Bill Murray for the ladies.)

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant