Do I have it bad? (long)

<<snip, snip...deleting the damn depressing Cincy counter yet again>>

>>Look at it this way - Daun hasn't announced a date yet, so there's still
>>a chance he could decide to hold Cincy 2005 the first week in February.
>
> Having watched Ground Hog Day last night, I vote for Feb 2nd!

Excellent choice. As long as I get to relive each repeating day differently.

Now on the topic of dreams, I DID have another with Sciroccos in it, but
it was one of those erotic ones, you know, me, a MkI, Sunset pearl paint,
a tuned 1.8T...(where's that light switch)

Cathy