Cathy's Cincy pics

>> Who the hell is this guy???!!!!

That is "after-Frank". Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

And Drew, there will be no divorce court for me, I've told Dennis that all
of you guys are gay (whether you are or not is up to you), so he's okay
with it. He DOES get jealous of the cars though.

As for YOU?? I'll just tell Ann you BOUGHT that MkI you're smiling about
and see what happens. (As if Behrle would ever part with Dieter, but that
car would nearly be worth getting a divorce over)

PS thanks for hosting the pictures, and for your information, I'm
connected at much faster than 14.4, it's 21600bps at the moment, so there
;P (it sucks living in the dark ages, just keep rubbing it in, grrrr)
Cathy