Latest drama with the cold hard bitch

On Sat, 19 Jun 2004, C Boyko wrote:

> You got it, fumes. So I guess I bite the bullet and drop the tank, further
> inspection reveals what looks like a stain near where the seam is. Yep, this
> car is evil. But a hell of a lot of fun to drive.

Well, drive it on up to Ayton.  I'm sure I have a tank around here
somewhere.  And if not, well, you're welcome to park it here until I find
one... :)

> But still evil. Always takes three attempts to fix anything, I guess tank
> repair would make this three.

Good things always happen in threes.  And my offer still stands.

> That's it for now, back to your regularily scheduled Roccin'

Roc on.

Drew

--

84 Wolfsburg Ed. Scirocco GTD     http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd