Latest drama with the cold hard bitch

>Well, drive it on up to Ayton.  I'm sure I have a tank around here
>somewhere.  And if not, well, you're welcome to park it here until I find
>one... :)

Not trusting your motives here, kind sir, but the wording is less obvious
than the usual "give me the car". Having trouble filling the barn with other
people's A1s are we? (HOW many are you "storing" at the moment?)

Hey, wait, I get it now. By the time I drove it that far, I'd be half stoned
from the gas, no telling what could happen. So no, I'm passing on that plan.
But it WAS a good try.

> > But still evil. Always takes three attempts to fix anything, I guess
>tank
> > repair would make this three.
>
>Good things always happen in threes.  And my offer still stands.

I bet. And does that mean I need one more Scirocco? ( I could live with that
purple ragtop)

> > That's it for now, back to your regularily scheduled Roccin'
>
>Roc on.

Will do.

Cathy

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE*