Plugs 101

This has got me thinking about changing the plugs in my GTI. I might have to
see if we have SUPERs at the ORielly's I work at this weekend and maybe get
some for it. I know thats what we bought for Tarra's rocco @ cincy. (Now
just to get it home so we can get it running and on the road for her.)

Anyone near Iowa w/ a truck want to help us out with that??

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!