Giving The List 1st dibs on my 81 S

What? No love for me?

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of T Berk
Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2004 6:44 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Cc: Mike Potter
Subject: Re: Giving The List 1st dibs on my 81 S

> From: "Mike Potter" <Potterman@parts4vws.com>
> Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:13:52 -0700
>
>>Before I put it up on Vortex.......
>>Mod Sheet here......
>>http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=5114
>>Email me if you have any other Questions.
>>Mike Potter

The way my email received this thread I 1st saw the replies. OK, nice
lister is selling his car.... Hmmm, wah!  POTTER!??!

Then I see it isn't the Black one. <whew>

(btw- Mike, Turbo Tim said he's getting his Mk1 back on the road. I
guffawed at him @ the ND show but I'd love to get yours, his, 'this
new guy Jason_from_Mars's, Jeff, Randy, and Craig's Mk1 machines
together.) (And Randy's roommate 'whats_his_name', if he can
reassemble his Oettenger.)    ;])

Scirocco Porn Indeed.

Folks- This car up for sale gets a certain stamp of approval having
Potter cooties all over it; Mike, put a plaque in it: "Mike Potter sat
here".

Sweet Roc.

TBerk
(damn, I need a full time job.)