Giving The List 1st dibs on my 81 S

> From: "Mike Potter" <Potterman@parts4vws.com>
> Date:  Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:13:52 -0700
>
>>Before I put it up on Vortex.......
>>Mod Sheet here......
>>http://www.parts4vws.com/registry/registry_detail.asp?MemberCarID=5114
>>Email me if you have any other Questions.
>>Mike Potter

The way my email received this thread I 1st saw the replies. OK, nice
lister is selling his car.... Hmmm, wah!  POTTER!??!

Then I see it isn't the Black one. <whew>

I'll die w/ the black one. Bought it when I was 19!

(btw- Mike, Turbo Tim said he's getting his Mk1 back on the road. I
guffawed at him @ the ND show but I'd love to get yours, his, 'this
new guy Jason_from_Mars's, Jeff, Randy, and Craig's Mk1 machines
together.) (And Randy's roommate 'whats_his_name', if he can
reassemble his Oettenger.)    ;])

Well I'd love to get them all together but my Black one is now a Trailer
bitch.....as it's a full time track car. The cage has only been done for
just over a week. I'd love to meet at a track with all you guys.....but I
won't be driving it to ND or Nor-cal meets anytime in the future.

Scirocco Porn Indeed.

Folks- This car up for sale gets a certain stamp of approval having
Potter cooties all over it; Mike, put a plaque in it: "Mike Potter sat
here".

Sweet Roc.

TBerk
(damn, I need a full time job.)

I wish I had the time/Funds to finish it. All I really had left was
paint....the rest of the car has been gone through!

Potterman