From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Foxx (in a box)
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 2:54 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: [non] web page update (shameless plug)

   in the even that anyone really gives a whit, i did manage to slightly
update my web page. i redid the exhaust section with factory part
numbers (what's still available, that is) and added a section for the
owner's manuals i have for sale. the main portion is still untouched
(since 2001!!). you can check out the vw related stuff directly at
<foxx.tripod.com/vw/index.htm> though if you go through the link listed
below, it'll add to my counter. :)  thanx for the waste of space.

--
  /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com