From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Matthew H.
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 4:24 AM
To: David Utley; Wolfsbrg8v@aol.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Plugs 101

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Utley" <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>
To: <Wolfsbrg8v@aol.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 12:01 AM

> In my experience, if you have a low compression motor, stay away from
them.
> Coppers will do just fine unless you have some expensive MSD ignition and
> turbo.  In the high compression motors, I have had better experience with
> the platinums, but I did not feel any performance change.  Now, to your
> point directly, I have yet to play with the Platinum2s at all...
>
> Take it for what it is worth,  :)

Hmmmm. Considering the changes I've done to my engine, it's feeling of being
tired and worked to death, maybe I should try something different. The 2.2
5cyl was an 8.5:1 cr, and I've ran Bosch Platinum's with each change. *Rubs
at his chin a little* Maybe I'll go to the Supers next time... always wanted
to try NGKs too. Any thoughts on that one?

~Matt