Plugs 101

  They'll work.  Just about as well as any other (proper for the
application) spark plug.
     The only advantage of the premium plugs is that their precious metal
electrode(s) may retain their gap somewhat longer than the standard plugs.
BTW, there is little advantage in a multiple-ground eletrode unit, certainly
not what their increased price would indicate.
Larry