What to do for Cabin Air with no Hood Vents or Rain Tray?

C Boyko wrote:

> I have a 1 1/2" tube that runs into the rain tray from beside the PS
> reservoir on the 87. <snip>

Sounds like fumes from off the motor (oily smelling etc) would get
picked up from there.

> Some sort of a scoop on the top of the
> hood into the tray would be ideal (but what would look any good?),
> actually the stock vents are ideal, but what can you do?
> Cathy

Well, how about running a longer hose (like a dryer vent hose), w/
some insulation around the outside, to the front of the engine bay?;
like next to the Rad or under the cross member?

Coooool, Cleeeeeean, waterrrrr  er atmospherrrre.

TBerk