Welding Cast Iron - Manifolds

Well, you can believe what you want, I suppose, but I'm old enough to
subscribe to the "don't believe anything you hear and only half of what you
see" school of thought.
Videos don't show the results 5000 miles down the road and advertisment
testemonials are somewhat suspect, don't you think? :)
 One can SOFT solder with an acetylene torch, BTW, if you are careful, so
the heat source doesn't always determine the process (its the other way
around, usually).
 Anyway,  my experience tells me this is another Tornado; don't expect much
for your hard-earned cash.

Larry