Welding Cast Iron - Manifolds

I have seen several posts recently about OEM manifolds developing cracks
and being discarded.  (For those not familiar with welding, cast iron [as
in manifolds, not the railing down your front steps] presents special
problems and often has unsatisfactory results.)

I ran over this site:   www.muggyweld.com   They claim to have satisfactory
solutions for cast iron welding.  1) a combination of two types of welding
electrodes. Can be done on a 120 volt welder if I recall correctly.  2.
Silver solder applied using an oxy-acetylene torch.
they have a couple of nice video demos.  Their customer list, if authentic,
is impressive. A small combo pack of their electrodes can be had for about
$40.  Probably enough to do 4 or more manifolds.

Maybe one of our intrepid welders will test it and give us a report.  Those
4 into 2 manifolds are getting more scarce every day.  Maybe we can save
some.  (According to the site some repairs can be made without removing the
manifold.  Wouldn't that be sweet? But who would be lucky enough to have
the crack on the top in an accessible spot?)

Chris