Any Mega Squirt Success Stories out there?

I think you should check out our antics during the build up, fairly
well documented
at http://cyco.ataxxia.com/BustedKnuckleRacing

We did something quite non-standard, but something a more stock like
could be done.
In fact, Brian and I are discussing right now how we'd like to be
able to bring a VEMS /
Megasquirt system to the masses in a plug-n-play type arrangement.
With several
variants and a somewhat sliding-scale approach of how much "you"
supply or do, the
price could range from below $300 to over $1000 for a full system
*designed* for
your exact car / current engine management.  We plan on taking full
advantage of
existing wiring, and sensors as much as possible.  Where we cannot,
we expect to
have recomendations, or be able to supply a suitable replacement (the throttle
position sensor comes to mind here).

I'm sure we'll be able to supply more information as we develop the
idea and start
prototyping.

==Brett