Car choices

A lot of what Tosha says below makes sense here.

I'd say take the money, the demo thing kinda blows after awhile (BTDT).

Sit on the cash, just start saving it like you didn't have it, then wait
for a customer to trade something in that you really like.  As the Finance
Manager you'll know what the dealer is into the car (trade in) and be able
to make the DEAL of a century.  Once you have aquired the replacement
daily driver, then that cash can now be funnelled into the Scirocco at
will, and no worries of having it off the road for a spell if needed
either.

Plus, if the Scirocco does give you any trouble before you aquire the new
daily, you should be able to take any used car home for a short
time...most dealers will do that to help employees out in the short term.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)