Car choices

Not all the way off topic, but I'd like a little input.

I got a promotion at work to a bottom manager (Finance Manager).  I get a choice of a demo to drive or $250 per month.  This will be at a Toyota/Subaru/Chrysler dealer.  The car changes with the inventory, but it will always be something kinda basic (Camry, Forester something like that).  I live about 9 miles from work.  The big advantage is that my Scirocco could be off the road for long periods.  AC would be really nice (92* today).  I've never had a car that I would do nothing to.  They will even wash the demo for me!  The other side is that I could put $250 a month into my Scirocco.  What do you think?

Kervin