Hey, hey, whoah.... (Was: Re: Regret)

Interesting.

It'll be no different than Fedora vs Enterprise in the Red Hat world is my
guess.

As for some of the rhetoric in that article...I'll not comment cept for
"rhetoric"

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)