Regret

Free unix (al la Linux) is "eh" to me.  Its mostly crap in my opinion (I
am a recent RHCE, already certified in everything known to man under Sun).

What kind of Unix can only support 16 *logical* CPUs?  Crap, thats what,
frilly, fluffy, crap.  Best left to desktops, not a real server.
(Remember kiddies, I deal with 104 CPU 1.5 Terrabyte of physical ram
SERVERS, yeah, thats right, THAT is a SERVER, not some WINTEL crap that
happens to have an open source OS on it).

Enjoy your RedHat/SuSe/Mandrake/whatever....its under engineered, under
supported silly crap. (often hacked too...remember Julie?  Root kits are
fun!).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)