was Cincy 2005...

Eric,
  I don't think anyone is suggesting moving the Cincy event.
The subject is a "CincyWest" type of thing to compliment the Ohio gathering.
Bonneville is interesting, but the scenery there is not up to the standard
set by Daun and his family.
Vegas would give people plenty to do, but not so much in the way of "group
activities" (such as making car words and pulling 'Rocs out of cornfields)
Denver?  That has possibilities.

Larry