Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

All you west coasters are smoking crack.  That is my final word on moving
Cincy.  Vegas is 12 hours from me, Cincy is 20 hours.  You expect east
coasters to drive 40+ hours (alot of them) to hit vegas?  Oh ok, Utah,
maybe 35 then....sorry, not gonna happen.  Oh wait...lets not forget the
rather large Canadian contigent!  If we truely, ever wanted to have a
central gathering...it would have to be Kansas or Iowa, to make it fair to
EVERYONE.

If you west coasters want in, time to get your butts to Cincy, one way or
another.  I would gladly host it here in Colorado, but it would STILL be
very biased towards you westers, the folks in Ohio...about even I'd say.

I've hit enough of this country cause of Scirocco gatherings to know this
(nothing under 20 hours EACH WAY, you WUSSIES).

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)