Vegas, Baby! WAS: Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

> > The Potterpeople were discussing having a gtg of some
> kind for the
> > Scirocco folk around October of this year.  I haven't
> talked to them  since
> > just before I moved so I'm not sure if this is still
> "on" or not,  or under
> > consideration.  Doug Teulie is going to talk to Mike
> and see  where it's at
> > and possibly try to advance the concept.  The gathering
>  would be in
> > Temecula in SoCal, where the Potterpeople now reside
> and run  their shop..
> > a REALLY beautiful area worthy of a weekend
> vacation-type  excursion.  Stay
> > tuned, I'll post any details as they become available.
> >
> > --
> > Kevin Collins
> > Chandler, AZ
> > '86.5 16v 2.0
> > '02 GTI 337

Ooooh, keep me informed on this one.  Hmmmmm.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen