Cincy Gathering Photos

Got them up fast as I could.  Actually I started in Dauns living room...

Anyway, there are many up there, but not all.  Allyn is still helping
collect some
of them.  What's up on scirocco.org is fairly unorganized, and
unlabeled.  I hope
to redo the cincy 2k4 site with proper captioning and grouping at
some point.  It's just
better and more fun that way, otherwise, many people don't know what they're
looking at.  In fact, I won't put up the "general-consumption" links
until that's done.

But until then, go enjoy them at:

http://www.scirocco.org/ohio2k4

As I get more from folks, I'll add them to the end...so you might
want to keep checking in.

==Brett