Regret

--- Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I want a Commodore 64 baby...hey! where my new
> kangaroo snikers?......yeah baby!

Well hell, there was a Commodore 64 (or might have been a
Vic 20) in the garage here packed away.  I think the owner
wants rid of it - it didn't sell at Hamvention.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'77, '81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, '96 Passat GLX Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
"My rabbit has a human foot on his keychain.  That's not the scary part.  What I wanna know is what those keys are for." - The Four Postmen