Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

All you west coasters are smoking crack. That is my final word on moving
Cincy.

Never said anything about moving Cincy. I am physically not capable of lifting an entire city, its infrastructure, and denizens to another part of the globe. Go to Smallville, there's a guy named Clark that may be able to...

and what do my recreational drug habits have to do with GTGs?

but seriously,

The west coast scirocco gatherings have not matched the first one in 2000, I thought that moving it more east would get more people out, that's all.