South of Cincy Event?? RE: Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

Okay instead of thinking:
"this is a Cincy to replace Cincy but not located at Cincy", think of it as
"This is a non-Cincy to complement Cincy, not located in Cincy but west or
south of Cincy" event. Call it "South of Cincy" if you like or "Not-Cincy".

I offer my acreage and suggest around 2-3rd week in September when the heat
is gone. (Not this year too short a notice anyways but I could get organized
by next year)

This of it not to compete with Cincy, but to complement it, for the people
that are wanting more of a Cincy ambiance, but can't wait until next June,
and provide for the poor folks of the west another opportunity to show their
cars (aha)

Yes Texas baby, only 13hrs from OH, 24hrs for them Canadians, and the west
Coast can show up if they dare drive their Scirocco longer than 2hrs at a
time for a gathering (AH!)

I know I can get 30+ cars only from Texas to show up.

It's;

2108.2 miles from Calgary Alberta, Canada
1789.8 miles from Montreal, Quebec, Canada
1732.5 miles from San Francisco, CA
1454.1 miles from Salt Lake City, UT
1435.0 miles from Los Angeles, CA
1215.8 miles from Detroit, MI
1201.1 miles from Tampa, FL

I say that shows pretty much even from everyone to drive out to Dallas, TX.

ATS - Patrick Bureau - Canuck in Texas
ATS A1 Parts on ebay - http://tinyurl.com/22e5b