FL krewe returns home....

....well, I'm pretty sure Van made it home anyways....

My dad and I *just* rolled into my apartment at 1:15am....

We'd have been here about 40 minutes earlier but the valve stem on the front
driver's side tire decided it didn't want to hold air anymore. It developed
a little vibration on me and I pulled into a rest area about 4 miles after
the vibrations started but it was too late, the tire was about flat and the
stem was _not_ goign to hold air. So we put the spare on the back side and I
drove the last 25 miles at 50mph (quite difficult after going 80+ all
afternoon....).

But we made it and we both had a really good time!

Many thanks to Daun & Co. for a fabulous weekend!!!!!

Dan Snow
(2.5) '87 16v Sciroccos
(1) '81 Rabbit Sportruck
http://home.earthlink.net/~danws69/index.html

"You can have my Scirocco when you pry it off of me with the Jaws of
Life." - Mike Smith