How we can help out Rich...

I've been thinking of ways we, as a list, could help out Rich D. after
wrecking his beautiful Scirocco.  I'm sure a bunch of us east-coasters
could get together for a weekend or two and swap all the good stuff from
the wrecked car into another suitable shell.

So Rich, if you end up getting a settlement from your insurance and find
yourself a good shell (anyone have an "extra"? :D), I'd like to help
organize a "swap weekend" or two to transfer parts over.  If we get 10
or so people I'm sure it wouldn't take long to get most of the work
done.

What say you guys!

Mark.
75