How we can help out Rich...

> I've been thinking of ways we, as a list, could help out Rich D. after
> wrecking his beautiful Scirocco.  I'm sure a bunch of us east-coasters
> could get together for a weekend or two and swap all the good stuff from
> the wrecked car into another suitable shell.
>
> What say you guys!
>
> Mark.

if the navy moves me back to georgia (and they probably will, cause i'm
likely to get out if they dont), i'll have plenty of room for a swaparoo as
well as prep/paint of the 'new' ride. i figure it could happen in 2 weeks
time (and that estimate is with 2 people working).

anyhoo, just something to throw out there.
Al