How we can help out Rich...

Subject: How we can help out Rich...

> I've been thinking of ways we, as a list, could help out Rich D. after
> wrecking his beautiful Scirocco.  I'm sure a bunch of us east-coasters
> could get together for a weekend or two and swap all the good stuff from
> the wrecked car into another suitable shell.
>
> So Rich, if you end up getting a settlement from your insurance and find
> yourself a good shell

>(anyone have an "extra"? :D),

As a matter of fact I just might :^)
I think It's pretty straight and rust free but I've never really taken the time to verify.
It truly is just a shell though. It has some parts on it, but I would count on replacing everything.
Bare in mind that Shocky Jr. takes precedence over everything right now though!
Dan