Im home and My accident story

Rich and Kirsten,

I haven't met either one of you yet (well aside from
on the list and in 3rd party conversations), But I do
want to! I'm very glad you are both still among the
living and quite honestly in good shape granted what
happened.

I like to just say at these times of flux is where we
can be most liberated by what seems to contain us and
also these are the times were our appreciations of our
frailties faces us with how truly human we are. those
people coming to your aid, the gathering, the family
environment, the whole fact that things happened the
way that they did speaks volumes about something that
is transcendent to us.

OK I know that it may sound like babble, but the point
is that I am truly Happy for you both! The worst has
been avoided and the best(well maybe not the best, but
close) is that you both will read what I have typed.

Cheers,
Tony

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"