*photographers please read* Al's cincy 2004 photo request

Fellow listers,

i know, i know, Brett was collecting them at cincy. but...

1. i'd like to keep my cincy photo archive consistent
2. i'm sure brett missed a few:
    - some people didnt give him their cards
    - he wouldnt have peoples pics from on the way back home
    - he might have been plastered when you tried to get him your pics :)

i will do the usual photo gathering and then provide all to brett for a
final sync of the files - mainly to be sure brett has them all (and to
update my own captionless archive).

so, let me know if/how i can get pics from you guys.
(reply off-list and i'll follow up with you there)

thanks in advance
Al (cincy photo archive dude)