From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of chris gonzalez
Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2004 10:21 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Cincy 2005 - Start Planning NOW

How about a mid-continent gathering? Juding from a map Denver or Kansas is
smack dab inthe middle of the country. The obvious problem is that we don't
have an official venue. I also thought that meeting up at the salt flats in
Utah would be cool (at least an awesome photo-op), but not quite sure what
the logistics would be of meeting out in the middle of nowhere...plus we
gotta make Daun actually drive SOMEWHERE!  hehe