Neptuno Cincy Wish List (parts)

Hello all,

By now some of you are half way there, others will
start early in the morning tomorrow. Still some of us
will be mearly expectators for "A" or "B" reason (like
me), but all of us know the bounty of things that are
to be found at this gathering.

And so it is that I present to you my wish list (kinda
like Christmas)

So here it goes:

Dear Santa Rocc,

This Rochrismas I would like to have the following
parts for my faitfull 82 rocc-rocc.

1)A cheap (I mean cheap almost free) 90A 8V alternator
2)Telescopic antenna (cheap again)
3)extra cheap turns and tails lights (planing on
smoking them with tint Santa!)
4)lug nut plastic black covers
5)oil pressure sensor that goes on the side of the
head
6)fog light switch
7)world peace
8)clips that hold the trunk cover in place

Santa I know my list is long and you know how times
have been hard lately (with the $$$$ flow) and how
Satan had to ruin my trip to cincy, but if you could
see that I get in contact with the right people for
the rigth price(did i mention really Cheap?) (You guys
hanging at Dauns, yes YOU!!)I would be eternally
thankful!

Plus I think my boys dough and mike may can bring me
the stuff back to MD. (yes you 2 Im asking please!!)
SInce "SATAN" is not preventing their trip! ;)

Ok I'll close for now as I know that there are other
things that I want to include, but I could not
rightfully include here.

thanks again Santa Rocc,
and all of you (for reading)

Tony

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"