It'a 5am and I'm up. Why?!?!?!?!

Our tale begins day before yesterday.

I'm doing a bit of tweaking to the Lexicar in preparation for Cincy and I
decide to tighen a strur bearing mount.

Wrong Answer! Go directly to hell and snap the strut bearing bolt.

Well.....I've been meaning to change them anyway but don't have a spring
compressor, so off I get to HF to get one. I'll use it tomorrow!

And I do! Works like a charm! so now that's done and it's time for a test
drive to see how whacky I've screwed up the alignment and in I jump,
start her, shift into reverse,.....and go nowhere.

I do hear a slight whirr as I push in the clutch and the whir stops.

Oh spit!

Turn her off and jack up the funked w/ side and see the outer cv boot is
ripped off @ it's narrow neck, and these are 90mm axles.

So th canvasing starts and the earliest I can get one from Des Moines is
Fri. @ 7:30am.
This is not condusive to the present agenda!

So............I have a brand new 80% LSD, 2 sets of 100mm axles, and 100mm
drive flanges from the 9A. Sounds like I'm doing a flange/hub swap (Oh
yesh, I have 16v hubs w/ disk too).

So I start about 5pm Thurs. eve, and finish about 3:30am today.

woohoo.

I'm now properly crispy for a good 8hr. drive.

The garage door is trying to break itself too, should I take this as a
sign?

I need coffeeeeeeeeeee

Tim

The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up
in the morning, and does not stop until you get to school.