88 Roc vs 95 Jetta? (Long)

Ok, I have a refi on my house going through and have some play money coming.
I am arguing with the wife over the "practical" decision to make. Here are
my choices: 1995 Jetta GLX VR6 with 95k on it. Black with BBS rims, stock
for $4995.....or, this... '88 16V Rocco. New black paint 2yrs ago, still
nice. Car had 86K 3yrs ago when I purchased, now has 110K. I had the 2.0L
conversion professionally done by Mark1 VW in Frederick MD. Car had 93K at
time. I have in excess of 11K invested since purchase of car. I have all
receipts. 1. New headliner 2. Tecktonics Exhaust 3. New dash 4. New sunroof
gasket and parts 5. New 15" black spoke wheels and Falken tires just today
6. Cross drilled rotors on front 7. Braided steel brake lines all around 8.
Alpine stereo and Orion 6 by 9 speakers 9. Neuspeed weighted shift rod 10.
Bilstien and H&R coilovers all around 11. Ported and Polished head 12.
Replaced all important hosed etc at engine upgrade 13. New plugs, wires,
rotor.
Asking price $4900...cast your votes please.

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!