Strange Scirocco happening...

So I'm driving the 16V home from work (Yes I do drive the car more than
once every few months) and I come to a stop at a light where an express way
crosses... this is a rather long light. Anyway a red Dodge Avenger pulls up
right behind me with two attractive girls in it, I see them thru my rear
view but just move my eyes behind my sunglasses so it's not obvious. All of
a sudden I start to hear screaming and honking!

The two girls are yelling and pointing at me and the car... waiving their
hands out the windows and sunroof! I smile and start to laugh and shrug my
shoulders as if to say "what's this all about". Still very confused and
they can see that I'm enjoying the show and The driver leans out and is
howling Woo! and I swear the passenger flashed me!

The light turns green and we roll forward a very short way to the next
light... They move over a lane and are still one car behind me. The second
light turns green and I roll forward and they turn left.

I drive the rest of the way home thinking, What the fuck just happened? I
know it wasn't me they were all excited about but I swear I need to drive
the Scirocco more often!!!  ;-)

If you girls are out there,  Thanks!
I just had to share this with everyone... it made my week!
-Raffi