OT: Free old car mag issues

Before throwing them in the recycle bin, I thought I'd check here for anyone interested in old car mags. Free to anyone interested.

Car and Driver            13 issues from '89 to '01 (8 of them the 10 best issue, one is the '94 issue with the VR6 GTI)
Automobile Mag         2000 issue with the M3
Road & Track             3 issues ('92's The Best Handling Sports Cars, 1999's GTI vs. Civic Si)
Motor Trend               Lots of issues from '92 to present

I need to get rid of my VW mags as well, but I'm having a hard time doing it. Those may go to whoever buys the 'roc--unless someone out there will pledge to somehow make the articles available to everyone on the list.

VW&Porsche / EuropeanCar     Many issues ranging from '87 to the present...some doubles since a friend gave me his years ago
VW Trends                              5 issues including the '93 issue with the convertible Scirocco
VW Tuner                                1 issue
VW Power                              6 issues
EuroSport Car                          2 issues
MAX Power                             1 issue

I also have lots of Sport Compact Car, Superstreet, and Honda Tuning mags for anyone who's interested, or point me in the direction of who might want them (jokes welcome!)

I'm still not sure if I can give up my VW&P/ec mags. Those things got me through college when I wanted to give up.