From: Brad Boston <bwb24@drexel.edu>
Sent: Jun 3, 2004 12:34 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Grounding strap

All-

I was working on my '88 16v the other day and I was looking at the
grounding strap coming off the battery and it didn?t look so good.  I
put an ohm meter on it and it came up very high.  I was wondering what
size I needed to replace it and where does it attach to (other than the
battery).  I saw it running under the battery box but couldn't follow it
any farther than that.

Brad
'88 Red Rocco
'90 White Miata