Metal Porn!! (LARRY and ALLYN take note!)

Less oxygen content, baby!!!! and carbon and iron too......

extra low interstitial --- but truth be told i had to look up the spelling
on the last word...heh.

...nevertheless....used because it contains less impurities.....

Kirsten

interstitial

but the end result is it has less oxygen