Sad to say it, but Cincy is a no go for me...

Hello gang, I am very very disapointed to say so, but I will not be able to
go to Cincy this year.

I am up to my neck with unfinished projects at this point and it just makes
no sense for me to go to Cincy.

The Scirocco is not road worthy. It needs a motor.

The A4 brake pads are less than 1mm thick. Tires are bald. And I have zero
time to fix this.

I started major house renovation a while ago. New tennants are now moved in
upstairs, and the plumbing is not done yet. My appartement still has no
running water. I need these four days for plumbing work badly. If it only
were up to me, it would not make a big deal, but I have commitments to my
new tennants, and I have to deliver.

Sorry to Mr Bureau, I will not be able to bring your beer.

On a brighter side, I paid for a camping spot where all the other listers
go. I'll let it go for 10 bucks. My loss, your gain.

On a really brighter side, Scirocco content:
Just got this from Germany today, woohoo!!
<<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2477933926>>

I will miss this event for sure, and will see you next year.

All I can say, is HAVE FUN!!!

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco