Regreatful News!!!!

The Short----> Im not comming!

The Long---> I payed Dan for Camping for my Girlfriend
and I to the sum of $44 for the 2 of us for the 3
nigths we where going to be there.

I wonder if anyone would like to take our spots? I can
not expect anyone to flat out paye what we had
already, but any contribution to that sum would be
appreciated as the reason that Im not goin is purely a
result of a unforseen finacial crisis.

I see that some of you will be needing space to stay
all you need is a tent.

I will be sending the registration card for the camp
site with either Mike or Doug from the Maryland group
(which is now a duo, SOrry guys)

I can not explain how disapointed I am at not been
able to go, but barking things come to mind.

My lost is someone gain.
LMK Thanks,
Tony

=====
"I would believe only in a god who could dance"