*Grin*

Mmmmm, now I've got so many choices, I wonder if I can choose one. o.o The
camping idea is actually very very appealing right now(though I do say that
yes, I WILL need a second person in that tent, as I have no tent to begin
with), that and an offer from a certain Person-man. I'll look over all the
options tonight and make a choice...

2 more days... just 2 more... and then... it's Friday. Wuahahahaha.

Thanks everyone, you all rock immensely, and I mean that. This year will be
one to remember, one way or another. ^.^

~Matt