Cincy Camping

I agree with meeting at Daun's and then going over to set-up camp and then
heading back to Daun's for the evening activities.

We should probably hit a grocery store at some point to for munchies and the
g/f would like us to have some breakfast food.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (DEAD!!) :-(  Now what to do???
Buy a GTI!! Got an '83 for that too!!