Cincy Camping

Update!..... as many as you know by now Im not going
to make it some finacial stuff came up and well I have
to take care of business....SO if anyone needs a spot
well I have to that need felling up.

If you are bringing a camping stove may I suggest some
of those little maple flavored sausages...Yum, Yum,
Yum, or bagles with Cream Cheese!...

Enjoy guys... I hate missing this