Some questions, some content, some crap

stetson wrote:

> Hey then there,

<snip>
> I'm starting to collect my thoughts as to the roadside emergency survival
> parts cache and have come up w/ these likely candidates so far:
>
> fuel pump and accumulator combo (but no sending unit unfortunately)
> alternator
> timing belt
> clutch cable
> mini compressor and fix-a-flat slime
> duct tape
> mini tool set w/ 10mm-30mm deep 1/2" drive sockets
> an antifreeze container of water
> red RTV
> 2 ft. breaker bar
>
> Can you think of other worthy candidates? Please elucidate!
> Slinking back to the garage,
> Tim

- Some spare CV bolts
- Some Blue Locktite
- BFH (Big *** Hammer)
- a few metal coat hangers (really)
- an open end or two in the following sizes; 12, 13, 15, & 17mm.
- flat piece of board to sit jack upon on loose material
- Penetrating Oil; Liquid Wrench, PB Blaster (not WD-40)

That's what my quick brain storm comes up w/.

Good luck,
TBerk