Some questions, some content, some crap

> Anyone know if the tie-rod ends of a 16v MKII are threaded into the
> arm on the hub? It certainly seems like it! I even tried to use a cold
> chisel to turn the end after multiple applications of PBlaster over
> days and heat.
> 'Tweren't happening

if you're talking the tie rod end, where it connects to the arm on the hub
carrier, you need to remove the cotter pin and lower nut (you probably did
that already). then you need to use a pitman arm puller on it. you just cant
get enough good solid force to remove that thing without one. you could use
a pickle fork, but you tear the crap out of the grease boot when you do
that.
hth
Al