Whats going on with the texans?

shit baby, you wanna see a big injector? just c'mon up this way...

(been biting my tongue on the entire scrap--that was too easy).

p, sorry to see you go. glad that you're leaving the notes up, they're a
good resource. i've also been quiet, bought a house and all.  the rocc is
sadly neglected, not having been repaired from it's unfortunate run in with
a parking garage wall.  hopefully next month...

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...